Care instructions for your rugs - to ensure long life:
- Not advised for use at the door for wiping dirty shoes
- Clean by shaking, vacuuming or light beating.
- If left to air in the sun, please place them upside down to ensure the top is not exposed to the sun, as colours will quickly fade.
- Remove dirty marks or stains with a damp cloth if possible.
- Rugs may occasionally be washed in cold water, but frequent washing will eventually weaken the jute backing and may cause the rug to fall apart.
- When new, it is usual for the rugs to lose fibres due to the raw cut finish - this will lessen with each vacuuming